1.18.2017

Patina on copper jewelry by liver of sulfur

  I really love this moment - to cover my jewelry by patina and polishing. Shadows become more distinct and pendant looks impressive. I use the liver of sulfur solution. It creates a secure and stable patina. Polishing pads and Maas Polish Cream keep the shine of my jewelry for tlong time. To buy unique jewelry and tutorials - UrsulaJewelry.etsy.com


   And about my magic cream for polishing! Keep your hands - be like me.
   Last week I received many questions about the polishing. And again I am sharing my techniques. I use polishing pads and Maas Metal Polish cream for all metals. I bought 2 ounces of it 3 years ago on eBay. My tube is almost over, so I bought a new one. I like to use it because it is very easy, and I can polish by hands without engraver. And most importantly, it keeps the shine of metal for years. I just rub a cream metal residues and wash off with water and soap. If you have more questions - ask in the comments. What do you want to know next time?



1 comment:

  1. Hello. I want to ask if this is the final version Treatment jewelry? Use some paint or antioxidant, or something else in jewelry after polishing Maas Polish Cream?
    Discolouration of the skin and do not lose time to shine?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete