4.01.2014

Tutorials - I need your help!

Dear friends, I need your help. 
As you know, has already created two paid tutorials about wire wrapping here. They are in demand, and I want to continue. But I can not choose what to write next:
1. Pendant Ametrine video-tutorial? It is pendant freeform.
2. Pendant-heart? It would be a simple symmetrical design and soldering of copper.
3. Pendant-key? This is a complex and asymmetric design and soldering of copper?
4. Necklace collar? This is a complex symmetrical design without soldering. Use tape and flexible connection.
And one more question. You prefer to use as a video-tutorial (but it is more expensive and longer downloadable) or PDF file with lots of photos?

I am ready to do everything.  And even more. It will be paid lessons at an affordable price. But I want to know what the most interesting.
Please tell me your opinion. It is very important to me. Thank you! :)


2 comments:

  1. I say Number 3...And if the photos are very clear and simple, it's no need for a video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's already done! :) I made ​​a pdf file and a short video to it.https://www.etsy.com/listing/188154959/key-pendant-wire-copper-soldering?ref=listing-shop-header-2

      Delete